Thursday, September 9, 2010

Web Retailing in Kauai



Web-based Retailing on Kauai


A long over due post.  Time of late has be transversing a bog only to find yourself in another swamp.
I'm going to be revamping my web site:  streamlining the retail end and focusing more on guitar and amp repairs, and custom builds.
I am also taking a limited number of orders for:  custom F style T, S and P Bass assemblies (with a load of options,) a custom mini amp lunchbox head and cab one offs and presentation quality guitar and bass builds.



"Night Marcher" assembly from our custom shop
  

You may also order hand made cables with Mogami and Canare wire in any length with a wide range (and price) of connectors.  These will beat anyone's price and match or exceed anyone's quality.  I'll be new offering new over seas lines of high quality guitars at excellent prices and I will offer upgrades to these if a customer wants.

I'll continue to distribute all products from all my distributors.  I will link you to their site (A big "No No," in E-commerce) and let you view and select a product.  Then send me an email or call and I get you a quote. If you don't buy from me and use me as a resourse so be it.  What goes around, comes around.  Shopping carts don't work on Kauai,  I've tried for 2 years now.  I'll give you a very competitive price. However you must order and wait.

I will be selling all the strings I distribute and can offer many more through my affiliates. They will not be displayed individually  or available by shopping cart.  I will only be taking Professional 1 case minimum orders.  If you only want one set there are othe vendors who will comply and charge you accordingly.

I am not going coporate on you all, infact my day job hours have been cut again, I am 80% disabled and I am just getting by.

A heart felt thanks to all of you who hav supported me from the beginning.  I wish I was younger, richer and had more time.

Blessings from the Garden Island.

T.Dogg

No comments:

Post a Comment