Wednesday, March 30, 2011

End of the Month: March 2011

The end of the month and tackling payables and receivables made me think of attaching the above image of Ray Liotta from "Good Fellas" to my balance due invoices.

The new site is finished and I for one am glad to be paring down for these wonderful, Old Testament, economic and otherwise globally cataclysmic times we are living in.
Purple Van Guitarist, Rich Guinn, told me the St. Pat's crowd was awesome at Trees Lounge March 17th.  I don't go out on St. Pat's anymore.  Too many amateur drunks out and aboot.


I just took delivery of Sean Michael's New Amp 11 pedal and I think it is one of the most elegant and sonically outstanding pedals it has been my good fortune to play.  It may be too subtle for the younger head bangers, but for old school curmudgeons like myself it is an outstanding piece of work.    

Speaking of Love Pedal I am cleaning out my shop.  I started ripping apart my demo pedal boards and am offering a white case COT 50 and a FUSE (pre-dates The Eternity Fuse) for sale on the Specials page.  Check it out if you want some Church of Tone History on your board.

Now offering speaker replacements from Celestion, Eminence, Mojotone and Weber.  Also available are OEM FenderTM and Gibby replacement parts and selected pickups.  In addition now offering off the shelf selected pick ups from Duncan and Lindy Fralin.

I hope some of the recent death and destruction comes to an end.  It sure would be a help to Life on this Planet as well as our pathetic economy.  Think of all the services that could be restored and payed for.  Maybe we could bring back Music Classes to public schools.  Maybe we could give kids an alternative to alcohol, ice and texting.  Ya never know!

Love and Music,

T. Dogg

No comments:

Post a Comment